CHETAK White Plumbing Pipes-Solvent Jointing (ASTM)
Galvanized Iron Pipes had been in use for the past few decades for the distribution of portable water. The quality of these pipes had deteriorated so drastically over the past decade that environmentalists and public health engineers had to search for a proper replacement to overcome the problems of :
- Contamination of water due to corrosion, algae formation, roots penetration etc.
- Reduced flow with passage of time resulting in choked lines.
- Leakage due to galvanic action and corrosion etc.
The most affluent nations have reverted to copper (Germany) and stainless steel (Japan). While countries in Middle East, Far East, Europe, America have opted for uPVC pipes to overcome these problems. The uPVC system is far superior and ensures uninterrupted flow of clean portable water for a lifetime.
Chetak have introduced White Plumbing Pipes & Fitting, which are lead free. A complete replacement for the galvanised iron pipe system for drinking water distribution, plumbing & sanitary applications based on ASTM specifications.
Colour – White
Pipes – As per ASTM-D 1785 Schedule 40, 80 and Schedule 120
Fittings – As per ASTM – D 2467 Schedule 80
Jointing – Solvent Type
Temperature – Up to 60 degree C continuous and up 90 degree C for short time
Test – Tested for portable water supplies as per IS : 4985
Size – Available: ½” to 2”
- Water connection/ plumbing for buildings
- Vertical riser lines & rising lines for buildings
- Mainlines for water distribution
- RO water systems and DM plants
- Piping for swimming pools
- Industrial plumbing for chemicals
- Water distribution systems, urban & rural for bathrooms, kitchens, industrial & commercial complexes etc.
Non toxic, lead/ heavy metal free system suitable for portable water applications
- Easy solvent weld jointing with proven track record
- Free from bad odor and taste
- Rust Proof : Bore diameter remains constant
- Light Weight: Easy to transport, store, handle and install
- Smooth bore: Ensure higher flow compared to G.I. pipeline of the same size
- Accurate dimensions: Secured threads ensure leak – proof joints
- Fire Resistant and Longer Lasting: These pipes are fire resistant, and have no encrustation in the bore hence the pipes last much longer
- Minimum Maintenance: Leak-proof joints and rust proof bores ensure minimum maintenance
- Cost effective
- High strength for toughness and durability
- UV stabilized
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications